This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Work directly with the sales and marketing teams at EMT focussing primarily on business improvements.
- Extract the customer data from various data sources.
- Clean and improve the customer data attributes like Name, address, Segmentation & Hierarchy.
- Create a structured and well-defined data overview by analyzing the customer data from multiple sources.
- Make clean, enriched, and high quality (Accurate, Complete, Unique, Consistent & Relevant) customer data available for consumption by various business systems and processes.
- Meet the SLA & TAT for the activities as agreed by the business.
- Experience of 1 to 5 years in customer data analysis
- Candidate must have good experience in advanced excel (Lookups, pivot table, formulae, keyboard shortcuts etc.)
Role & Responsibilities
- Hands on experience in SQL, BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Data studio, etc)
- Strong experience in Excel - should be comfortable with advanced functions. Understanding of macros is beneficial
- Strong logical & analytical concepts in databases, schemas, dimensional modelling
- Good to have: Basic understanding of scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science OR Engineering.